Here at Audlem we have a patient participation group who meet once every two months with members of the practice to discuss any issues that arise. This is a two-way process, any problems that the practice or our patient population are experiencing can be discussed with a view to improving the service we offer to patients.
Minutes of these meetings can be found in the waiting room, and the group have a notice board on the porch as you enter the building, where the names and contact numbers of members are displayed.
Should you wish to raise any issues please contact one of the group members who will be able to bring the item up at the next meeting, however complaints regarding the practice should be sent directly to the Practice Manager.
Contact Details of the PPG members
- David Latchford – 01270 811567
- Geoff Smethurst – 01270 811494
- Sylvia Siddorns – 01270 811012
- Francis Christie – 01270 811340
- Kathleen Fedouloff – 01948 871761
- Ann Nicholas – 07787 997681
- Charles Cavill – 01270 812953
- Moira Stanistreet – 07985 947723
- Campbell Ward – 07980 973449